In fact, a type of copper or aluminum conductor or rod that collects and distributes electrical energy through one or a single circuit.
Many connections in different establishments, factories, mill-factory electrical wiring Busbar Taken from. The drill machine is drilled into the busbar and the Lux is connected to the knot by connecting the nut.
Through this busbar, people can access electricity from one system to another, just as people use a bridge or bridge to cross over a river or lake.
In the industry HT side Electricity from the LT side, It can be accessed through this bus connection. Also, if there is an error in any part of the system through the bus active part Who faulty part Can be distinguished from Even if one system is shut down, the other system is still running.
The ideal busbar features are:
1)The material of the busbar is low resistance
2) The resistance of the busbar varies very little with temperature
3) High mechanical strength.
Use of busbar
- The power connection can be given very easily in one or more places.
- When a system is shut down, the rest of the system can be operated by the busbar.
- Maintenance, In this case, one part can be operated with the help of Busbar, without having to shut down the whole system.
- If any part of the system is found to be defective, it can be separated from the active part by busbar.
Busbar Usually they are of different sizes. Different size depending on the load or current capability Busbar Is done The busbar leaves are usually wide 1/2 ”, 3/4”, 1 ”, 1.5” Or 2″There may be up and fulfillment 1/8″From1/2″ Or the current can be higher depending on the carriage capacity.
All the features of the busbar need to be:
- In the case of the busbar, the material with less resistance should be used.
- Resistance will not decrease with temperature and time changes.
- For insulation as needed Busbar- There should be enough gaps between them.
- Higher mechanical strength should be used with qualitative substances.
- In the future, any changes to the system should be modified.
Types of living
Depending on the material, there may be two types of dwellings. Namely –
- Copper busbar
- Aluminum busbar
Also depending on the setup, the busbar can be of two types.
- Indoor busbar
- Outdoor Busbar
There are again five types depending on the composition. Namely:
- Open busbar
- Enclosed busbar
- World Driving Busbar
- Gas-insulated busbar
- Isolated phase busbar
- Sectional single Busbar
- Sectional double Busbar
- Double Busbar Single Brake System
- Ring Busbar
Factors and things to consider when choosing a bus
- In case of operation of the plant, complete or partial operation as required
- Load quantity or load current
- Local conditions
- The initial cost of deployment.
- Operating and maintenance costs
- The benefits of expanding in the future
- Busbar The shape is the direction of the shape
- Safe areas remain specific
- The shape of the busbar
- The initial cost
- Safe place
Busbar Size Calculations
Busbar Can be very large or small. Busbar Basically, how big and how thick it depends on the current ampere of the busbar.
One thing to keep in mind, Busbar Height and width are very important in calculations. Measurements in millimeters must be calculated in millimeters.
Take us 450 There is a KVA transformer that has a line voltage VL = 400 Volts,
So the current, I(A) = 1000 × S(kVA) / (√3 × VL )=1000*450/1.732*400=649.519 A
01) So, total umpire + 25% Have to take the extras.
(Coming from Transformer 649amp. And all the time 649mp Cannot be found It may be less 25%Extras captured. Damage if the bus load is low. However, taking more is not harmful. If you take less, you will burn in extra umpires. No more damage if taken more. As mentioned above25% Have to take more What does that mean 649 More than that Then take more 0.25 If you do not multiply it 1.25 Multiplied down by?)
So, (649.519 x 1.25) = 811.89A
If necessary 812A Basar Formula:
2A = 1mm ^ 1A = 1/2 mm^
812A = 406mm^ (Need to stay)
B: Well, it’s good to say here 2 Hall Copper Density (1.7~2) So far
1.7 If you can catch the extras 25%No need to add.
It’s good to say here, Height x thickness Multiply 406mm^ Let’s take it closer.
Now we 80×5=400 Take it
Size of the bus
19.05 MM*6.35MM = 100A
25.4MM*6.5MM = 200A/250A
30MM*10MM = 400A
40MM*10MM = 600A
44.45MM12.7MM = 800A
50.8MM*12.7MM = 1000A
2*63.5MM*9.525MM = 1600A
2*80MM*10MM = 2500A
Basar calculation 2:
Suppose, in my industry three phase 500 KVA One of them 11/.44 KV There are transformers. Now i’m her outgoing side Let me choose the current bar for the current one that I own LT pannel Let’s set it up. Let’s calculate.
Current I (secondary)
= 500 x 1000/ (1.732 x 440)
= 656 Ampere
Now for more security 25% Extras should be added.
Then = 656 x 1.25 = 820 A
Now, if I use Copper busbar, per se 1A for this 0.5 sqmm busbar Should be used. And for aluminum 1.2 sqmm per ampere.
So if I use copper, mine 820 amps load for this 410 sqmm busbar Should be used.
But you have to keep in mind that this acute size busbar is available in the market ?? Typical size of the busbar available in the market:
25 x 5, 25 x 8, 25 x 10, 30 x 5, 30 x 8, 30 x 10,
40 x 5, 40 x 8, 50 x 5, 50 x 8, 50 x 10, 80 x 5, 80 x 8, 80 x 10, 100 x 20, 110 x 10 sqmm etc
So for our load 80 x 5 or 40 x 10 or
50 x 8 sqmm busbar Enough is enough
Now you have to make a cable connection with Busbar. This connection can be made very easily by drilling screws on the busbar with cable screws.
Second Calculation Cartesi: Iqbal Mahmood