Applications of Some Wireless Network for Large Home Apartments-
Application of Mesh-Network Wi-Fi Systems:
- Wi-Fi Mesh can help cover all Wi-Fi blind spots around your home while offering high performance and innovative features.
- Full-home coverage Mesh routers can cover much larger areas than a single conventional router.
- Can provide strong wireless connection to all connected devices in your home and you no longer have to worry about losing your Wi-Fi connection by roaming around your home.
- The Wi-Fi Mesh has a tri-band connection with a high-performance power amplifier. You can add multiple units depending on your usage.
- Everyone around your home can enjoy reliable wireless connections that are stable as you move around the home.
Applications of Handover/Hand-off Wi-Fi Systems:
In cellular telecommunications, hand-off, is the process of transferring an ongoing call or data session from one channel connected to the core network to another channel.
- Gives better flexibility and comfort to user of wireless network.
- Many wireless clients (especially early smartphone’s Wi-Fi driver) are designed to work in a consumer environment where there is only 1 AP in the area.
Application of Wireless Access Points:
- The existing router does not accommodate wireless devices, which is rare, a homeowner can expand the network by adding a wireless AP device to the network instead of adding a second router, while businesses can cover a set of AP office buildings. Access points enable Wi-Fi infrastructure mode networking.
- Although Wi-Fi connections do not technically require the use of APs, they do enable Wi-Fi networks to scale larger distances and number of clients. Modern access points support up to 255 clients, while older ones only support about 20. WAPs provide bridging capabilities that enable local Wi-Fi networks to connect to other wired networks.
- Especially in larger office spaces or buildings. Additionally, you can configure the settings of your WAPs using a single device.